Friday, August 23, 2013

Phone Photo Friday | II

(clockwise from top left)

1. My favorite tea I was introduced to this summer. It is like drinking the perfect summer day. Yep, it's that good. No sugar needed.

2. The Barbie pink mustang I saw in a store parking lot. It is my 6-year-old self's dream car. I'd be perfectly happy to drive it home, thank ya very much.

3. A bookstore we found in Savannah, Georgia this summer. It was so perfect. Floor to ceiling books, ladders to reach the top shelves, oversize leather chairs, brick walls, wood floors, wooden exposed rafters in the ceiling. It was pretty much the best bookstore ever. The end.

4. Foggy highways and beautiful clouds in middle Tennessee.

No comments

Post a Comment

I love comments. Thanks for taking the time to add your thoughts!

EMILY MARGARET. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.