Sunday, November 24, 2013

Because I want to be at the beach right now.




Photos from Tybee Island, GA // Summer 2013

Really. This dark-before-5 pm and cold-enough-there's-icicles-on-the-mailbox weather is not my favorite. No, I'd much rather have sunny and warm and slightly breezy, thank you very much. Oh well. If it were nice outside I'd have a hard time keeping myself focused on studying (and I'm having a bit of last semester-itis as it is). 
Studying. Yes, that is the reason that you probably won't be hearing from me much in the next 7 weeks or so. After that I'll be finished with school!

7 weeks. Yikes.

So anyway, here is what's up lately:
Reading // textbooks, emails, and more textbooks.
Watching // Once Upon a Time. I've become hooked. And I'm only on season 1.
Doing // lots of paperwork for exam applications.
Listening // no Christmas music yet. I firmly believe it must wait until December 1st. In the meantime, I've been alternating between two bands, the fabulous As Isaac and the great Rend Collective Experiment's album Campfire.

And right now As Isaac has a free sampler on NoiseTrade. Run, go download it now, and tip the lovely people. You won't be sorry.



Wow, I'm feeling chatty today. But I must return to the books so I now say TTFN!


No comments

Post a Comment

I love comments. Thanks for taking the time to add your thoughts!

EMILY MARGARET. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.