Monday, January 6, 2014

2013 in Instagrams




















In 2013...

I baked apple spice muffins
dyed my hair dark brown (sorta unintentionally)
ate lots of Cuties while studying
baked bagels for the first time from this great recipe
ate blue cupcakes
went to Starbucks with friends between classes
painted my nails
saw a Barbie-pink Mustang
tried out a pinterest hairstyle
discovered my new favorite tea
found the perfect little urban bookstore in Savannah, Georgia
bought one of my favorite scarves while at the Urban Outfitters there in Savannah
spent time lounging at the hotel pool in Florida
took selfies in the mirror ceiling of an elevator
bought school supplies
went to Anthropologie for the first time
made strawberry basil water
took pictures of pretty clouds
ate "healthy" post-test college food
won Katilda's giveaway
volunteered at a Color Run
saw Christmas decorations being put out in September (way too early, people!).
studied with my cat
found some "interesting" fare at the grocery store
wore non-matching socks to work
made food for Christmas parties
and last but not least, got my new camera!



/ / / Later this month, I'll have a post of my favorite, non-Instagram, regular, fancy-camera photos. :)

No comments

Post a Comment

I love comments. Thanks for taking the time to add your thoughts!

EMILY MARGARET. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.