Tuesday, May 6, 2014

In which I can't make up my mind


/// scenery from the wedding I shot a couple weeks ago ///

It's been too long since I actually sat down and wrote something here. This is approximately my third fourth attempt to finish writing and publish this post. It's a bit rambly, so proceed at your own risk. ;)

Life has been busy as usual. About 3 weeks ago, I was asked to help shoot an outdoor wedding. (!!!) So I'm *officially* a wedding photographer now folks.

Ha. But really, It was a great experience and I'd be glad to second-shoot another wedding, but I'm not quite ready to dive into the crazy and glamorous world that is wedding photography. I loved it (my feet not so much), and have more respect for people who shoot weddings. Stay tuned for a sneak peek next week.

In other news, I had the opportunity to see a performance of Swan Lake with my sister and I still have the music stuck in my head. It was such a fun night. If you see me humming and prancing around, feel free to ignore me.

On a completely unrelated note, I've been contemplating cutting my hair. It's time for a trim, but I'm entertaining the idea of going shorter for the spring and summer months. (Like this pin, and this one) Last week I straightened my hair (which I only do about three times a year) and was like 'whoa my hair is really long '. I actually did cut it short in my senior year, which I liked a lot, but every time I just about decide to chop it off, I see some hairstyle on pinterest and I'm all like 'long hair is the best thing ever!!!'. So yeah. I can't make up my mind.

So that's what's what lately. What's new with you?


P.S.: go listen to this CD right now. You won't be sorry.





1 comment

  1. I recently cut most of my hair off, and already it's proved to be so much easier to take care of. I had short hair until I was about 10, and had long hair until a few weeks ago. Both the cuts you shared are super cute!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Thanks for taking the time to add your thoughts!

EMILY MARGARET. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.