Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Published!


Just popping in here for a few announcements. One of my photos has been published in Devozine, a devotional magazine, to accompany a piece of writing by my friend Robin. She was sent several copies from the publishers and she very nicely gave me a copy. :)

In other news, you may or may not have noticed the "shop" section at the top of the page (if you are reading this post through e-mail or blog reader, click here to see what I'm talking about). I have opened a store on Society6, where you can purchase various prints and items featuring my photos. I just designed and ordered a tote bag so I'll do a review post when it comes. 

Aaaand, I also ordered from business cards from Moo.com. I've heard awesome things about their cards so I'm really excited to see how mine turn out. I'll also do a review post when they arrive.

Now back to your usual programming. ;)


3 comments

I love comments. Thanks for taking the time to add your thoughts!

EMILY MARGARET. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.