Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Pie + Puppies


Apple pie and fluffy, adorable, puppies.


What could be better on a Sunday afternoon?




Maybe apple pie and ice cream?


This is Gracie and Jack, my Aunt and Uncle's Golden Doodles.






And yes, Jack is a Golden Doodle, even if he isn't golden.


But he sure knows how to pose for the camera. He'll sit still and just stare at the camera for you. One of the best dogs I've ever photographed!


Gracie, the golden Golden Doodle, is a rambunctious, energetic, sweet puppy, who knows how to pose for the camera just like Jack. Aren't they the cutest?





1 comment

  1. Ok how cute are they! I just want to cuddle with them. ha so cute, and apple pie and ice cream? Girl I like your style.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Thanks for taking the time to add your thoughts!

EMILY MARGARET. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.