Friday, August 9, 2013

Phone Photo Friday | I

Welcome to Phone Photo Friday!

Every couple weeks I'll post a few photos from my phone on a Friday (Yes, I wrote that sentence like that intentionally).

This week is a selection from our trip to Tybee Island this past May/June.


(clockwise from top left) 
1. Walking on the beach in the rain. Because of the rain, we were the only ones on the beach!
2. The jetty. Not pictured, a sign next to the rocks that says "No climbing on the jetty", and the people who were climbing on said jetty.
3. One of the many attempts to take self-portraits on the beach. It would help if the other person wasn't walking away...
4. One of the many beautiful sunsets we saw on the beach! The clouds were different every time.



No comments

Post a Comment

I love comments. Thanks for taking the time to add your thoughts!

EMILY MARGARET. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.