Wednesday, August 14, 2013

On the Road | Summer 13 Adventures










This summer I've spent many hours in the car traveling. We drove from western Kentucky to the Georgia coast and back, and then later from Kentucky to Orlando, Florida. I think it averages out to 7 full days in the car. Whew!

One thing I do like about spending all that time driving was different scenery I got to photograph; open fields of farmland, wooded areas, sunsets, and palm trees lining the roads.

I had to include a photo from when we got to Orlando late at night. The last picture is of a McDonald's, one of the many in Orlando, but very unique because it looks like a box of french fries!

Now I'm hungry.

No comments

Post a Comment

I love comments. Thanks for taking the time to add your thoughts!

EMILY MARGARET. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.