Saturday, August 17, 2013

six things.


6 things about me -Emily Margaret Photography http://emily-margaret.blogspot.com/

6 things about me -Emily Margaret Photography http://emily-margaret.blogspot.com/

6 things about me -Emily Margaret Photography http://emily-margaret.blogspot.com/

There's a "6 things about you" thing going around and after Katilda did it, I decided I'd give it a go. So, here are 6 things about me that you may like to know.

1. Is this how you imagined your life to be?
Nope, but whose life is? I've had more changes in the last year than I would've imagined/wanted and I know there is more to come. No one's life goes according to their plan; you just gotta go with it!

2. If money were no object, you would purchase...
The first thing off the top of my head is a new camera, of course. :) If I were going all out, I'd get a couple horses. Someday I'm going to own a horse. No idea when, but someday.

3. What's your drink of choice when out with girlfriends?
This summer I discovered water with crushed strawberries and basil. So refreshing. When I first heard of it I thought basil and strawberries were a very odd combination, but they are great together.

4. What do you love about yourself?
My creative-craftiness. Is that a word?

5. Name one good deed that went unseen.
I honestly can't think of one right now. So, if you read this, then I challenge you to do a good deed today. :)

6. What hobbies do you have that you don't mention on the blog?
Knitting, sewing, and reading, though I haven't done of any of them lately due to college work.

Now, tell me something about yourself!



No comments

Post a Comment

I love comments. Thanks for taking the time to add your thoughts!

EMILY MARGARET. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.