It's Friiiidaaaaay! Here are five things I've either seen around the web or have been loving lately.
*disclaimer-I chose these things myself and have not been paid to say any of this. All opinions are my own.* :)
1. I got this dress a few weeks ago on a shopping trip from Forever 21 and I may or may not have worn it three times in a two week span. Sadly, it's sold out online, but you can find a few similar pieces here, here, and here.
2. I like to switch up how I do my makeup now and then and have been admiring nude eye shadows lately. I really like the colors in this palette.
3. I picked up this Covergirl lipstick on a whim during a run to the store. The bright medium pink color is lovely and I may have bought it partly because it's called "Fairytale".
4. Yes, this is a camera strap. But it's a very pretty camera strap.
5. Here is a fun video in case you need something to make you smile. The Kid Snippets videos are some of my favorite youtube picks. (If you want to watch some others, "Wedding Jitters and "Proposal" are hilarious).
Enjoy your weekend!