It's busy season around here! Can you believe that November is almost here? Here's what's been going on lately.
- Editing, editing, and more editing. I shot a couple sessions last weekend and I'm *so* happy with how they turned out. The trees are in their peak right now and are making for perfect backgrounds. here are a couple of my favorite shots.
- Netflix. While I edit, I like to listen to podcasts or play something on Netflix. I just finished watching the first season of The Paradise and I loved it. (And season 2 starts this week!) I stumbled upon it one day and was pleasantly surprised to find it was made by the BBC. It's kinda like Downton Abbey (which I also really enjoy), but I find it much more believable as it isn't quite so drama-infused. Great costumes and fabulous accents.
- Making apple pie bars. My mom requested a desert from a bunch of fresh apples we had so I scoured Pinterest and found this great recipe from Liz of Love Grows Wild. They were delicious and easy to make.
- Speaking of food, what do you think about coconut oil? I've joined in to see what the hype is about and I've got a post in the works about I've found. Stay tuned. :)
- The Yeah...Immaeatthat blog. I discovered this site last week while I was looking for recipes and I just added several to my list of ones to try. I make my chai tea like this every day, and this bread sounds amazing.
What's new with you recently?