Sunday, July 7, 2013

Independence Day 2013


Every year our town puts on a firework display on Independence Day and my family always makes the short trip downtown to join the crowd. This year, we joined some friends for some pre-fireworks frozen yogurt  before we staked our claim on the grassy lot downtown amongst the cacophony.

Whether or not the decision to eat a cold dessert before sitting outside in the dark on the coldest 4th of July I've ever known was a good decision, I will leave up to you, but I believe that frozen yogurt is always a good idea. 

Don't you think so? I mean, look at this:

(please note that I did not take a picture of my fro-yo that day so I found this picture I had from last summer. Proof that I don't take photos of my food as often as my family thinks I do. ahem.)

...anyway, here are a few firework pictures for your enjoyment. :)





I hope you had a great Independence Day!


No comments

Post a Comment

I love comments. Thanks for taking the time to add your thoughts!

EMILY MARGARET. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.