Wednesday, February 5, 2014

The Creative Collective | February Playlist

I'm joining in the Creative Collective, hosted by Melyssa over at the Nectar Collective. Today's prompt is new music. A few of my picks aren't technically new, but I wanted to include them anyway. #rebel

You'll find that these all have a common thread of love, guitars, and ukulele. Honestly, I wasn't trying to do that, but that's just how it worked out. :)

You can listen to the tracks via the youtube links below. Let me know what you think! What are some of your favorite new music finds?











One \\ Two \\ Three \\ Four \\ Five \\ Six



The Creative Collective

2 comments

  1. Hello from the collective!

    I love your list - there are a few I have not heard before, so I will give them a listen!

    Thanks for sharing your music!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stopping by from the Collective.


    I haven't heard any of these. I'll have to give them a listen!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Thanks for taking the time to add your thoughts!

EMILY MARGARET. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.