Tuesday, June 3, 2014

The T Family | Paducah Kentucky Family Photographer


I think this session is one of my most favorite ones so far. I was very excited to photograph this family, as I have known the parents since they were teenagers and all their children are so photogenic. I had a lot of fun doing their photos. :) The day we did the shoot, I was so sure it was going to start raining, but instead the cloud cover gave some wonderful diffused light, as you will see in these photos. Kentucky had a moody spring this year, hehe. So, enough photog speak and on to see some cute kids!




















And to wrap things up, here's two of my favorite "outtakes" from the shoot. :)




1 comment

I love comments. Thanks for taking the time to add your thoughts!

EMILY MARGARET. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.