Friday, January 31, 2014

Five Things Friday

Happy last day of December January! Why I just tried to type December, I have no idea. I still find myself trying to write 2013 so maybe that's why. Anyway, here's five of my favorite things as of this week.

[1] This pin.
{link}


[2] My new lens. I'm totally in love with it. The low aperture creates such lovely bokeh so it is fabulous for portraits.



[3] This wedding post from Allix B. Photography. Just love it.


[4] This senior session from Wyn Wiley Photography. I found this through pinterest and have spent awhile looking through his blog. The light is aaaaamaaazing.


[5] This arrangement of a song from the movie Frozen. Have you seen it? I went twice, which is extremely rare as I only go to the movies about twice a year. During the second time, I decided right then and there I had to learn the piano music.


No comments

Post a Comment

I love comments. Thanks for taking the time to add your thoughts!

EMILY MARGARET. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.